How to save/restore your data
Go to the Settings -> User option. You will see a "Cloud Save" and "Cloud Restore". Using these options allow you to transfer your user profile from one device to another. The following data is saved:
Current tickets and powerballs
Which tables are unlocked
All the brix checkpoints
All the unlocked mods
Your achievements progress
Note: You must manually save your progress before you can restore it - either on a single device or a different device. Be careful to save before a manual hardware reset or transferring to a new phone.
The game is skipping frames for a couple of seconds and then goes back to normal
On some setup involving multiple screens or an external screen, you might have this problem. To solve it, go to Settings->Video and turn VSync off.
- [Android] Added a confirmation on the pause menu options to Restart or Quit to menu to avoid tapping them by mistake (due to soft buttons)
- The blocking gate in the Saloon in Wild West won't raise on top of the ball anymore
- [Android] Restoring data from the Cloud will no longer forget which tables you owned
- On Space Frontier, the view will not consider balls that are locked (it will scroll to the top of the table)
- When the timer runs out in Blitz Mode, the flipper will now freeze and let the ball(s) in play drain, allowing you to get end of ball bonuses
- Fixed a bug where the ball would always follow the same path when coming out of capture holes on Fastball
- Fixed a problem with multiple balls entering the left outlane at the same time with mod Wormhole Lock active
- Fixed a bug on Wild West where a locked ball on the right outlane would prevent proper scrolling
- Upgrading the game engine to the newest version. This represent a large number of changes under the hood.
- Optimized the game room
- Wild West: The shootout will now correctly show the number of bandits hit
- Space Frontier: the antimatter ball will not trigger the skillshot anymore and will not get the bonus from hitting a locked ball
- Brix: Rebalanced levels above 35. The difficulty was too lumpy
- Brix: Lowered the increase in ball speed by level by a tad
- [PC] Experimental support for controller vibration
- [IOS] Device vibration support
- Treasure Hunter: fixed a bug with Deep Dive
- Daily Events: fixed a problem when starting a game without internet connection.
- Treasure Hunter: slight time bump on the Jellyfish Swarm and Shark Survivor timed mode.
- Fastball: fixed a bug that made it impossible to complete the Inning challenge
- Upgraded to Google Play Games 0.9.50
- Support for phone notches
- [Android] Experimental feature: option to use a different audio system to eliminate the latency on some Android devices (particularly Samsung)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze for a frame when the matrix changed
- Potential fix for a problem arising when draining the ball and nudging at the same time
- Fastball: changed the top left flipper area to make the ball a bit harder to control
- Apparatus: fixed a bug on ramp in 2A where the ball would stay on the ramp and drain
- Brix: the hole at the end of each level has a larger attraction radius
- Wild West: changed the strength of the right outlane pin. It will not send in right between the flippers anymore
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a new ball from being added at the plunger after a drain