Note: the Steam version uses a different numbering system. Refer the to the release/patch notes on Steam instead.
How to save/restore your data
Go to the Settings -> User option. You will see a "Cloud Save" and "Cloud Restore". Using these options allow you to transfer your user profile from one device to another. The following data is saved:
Current tickets and powerballs
Which tables are unlocked
All the brix checkpoints
All the unlocked mods
Your achievements progress
Note: You must manually save your progress before you can restore it - either on a single device or a different device. Be careful to save before a manual hardware reset or transferring to a new phone.
The game is skipping frames for a couple of seconds and then goes back to normal
On some setup involving multiple screens or an external screen, you might have this problem. To solve it, go to Settings->Video and turn VSync off.
[Tradewinds] Both type of skillshots will now count toward the daily challenge
[Tradewinds] The right outline in the East could lead to a stuck ball. Fixed.
[Tradewinds] Fixed an issue where you could launch the ball at low speed and move the deflector at the same time possibly trapping the ball in the launch lane
[Tradewinds] First hit on the 3rd block of ore in the West mine will remove the first ore now.
Fixed an error with restoring from cloud data (invalid version: 4)
Big news first: there is a new table - Tradewinds!
Improvements and bug fixes to the pinball engine
Blitz timer display changed to 2:20 format
[Brix] Skill shots will now count toward the Skill shot challenge
Updated DMD to better support very tall and thin phones
There is a short period at the end of the Daily Event where new games cannot be started
Fixed an alignment issue with the lights on the Bagaball cabinet
[WildWest] Fix occasional crashes for scores larger than 1B
[Steam] The screen for global highscores will reset correctly between tables
Leaderboards to properly show Golf score (Golf events to come soon)
Fixed a visual issue with the background of achievements, it will now fill the whole box
Safety check on Blitz game so that can't start with a time of 0s
[Space Frontier] Changed the strength of the right pin
[Carnival] Pins blocking drains are now larger
The second day of the Season will now have its earned CP properly showing
Added settings to control how to connect to Daily Events
Updated how the game connects to the Daily Events
Incremental update from 1.7.7 to fix an issue with ads crashing the game
… and fix a bug on Fastball introduced in the last update
… and fix a longstanding bug in Fastball where you get a strike after triggering bullpen multiball
Daily challenge for additional balls will work on Apparatus now
Fixed a bug with the Daily Event awards that prevented the window from going away
Upgrades to audio system to solve some PC audio issues
High scores will be saved properly after a cloud restore
The background login process for the daily events should be smoother. There is also better support for when you change the device you play on (upgrade, etc)
Posting scores to daily events is now using an updated system. There should be less problems if you get disconnected during a game.
Apparatus: Fixed an issue where a ball would not be captured in section 4-B
Wild West: Fixed an issue where a ball could become trapped in the upper section of the saloon
Fastball: Fixed an issue where a ball could become trapped in a wall at the strike capture
Updated the support for Google Play Games
Fastball: Made the strike hole more likely to capture the ball
Fastball: smoothed the transition from the rails to the flipper in the inlanes
Fastball: fixed an issue with the Bunt mods
Fastball: potential fix for a rare problem with the running lights
Wild West: Adjusted the ranch capture strength in the left outlane
Brix: fixed an issue with the reset of the bonus flippers
Carnival: removed a tiny gap that allowed a ball to drain from the outlane when the blocking pin was up
Wild West: fixed an issue when Bandit Shootout would start at the same time as a multiball
Carnival (Winter): added the missing blocking pin in the outlanes.
Space Frontier: potentially fixed an issue with the lock ball getting stuck in the bottom left hole.
Powerball activation animation is now faster
Space: fixed a bug where the ball would not be captured by the left outlane capture
Daily Events: now shows when the best 22 out of 28 kicks in
[Android] Potential fix for an issue with the auto-saving of the game states to your Google Play account
[Android] Added an auto-backup of you local data
Removed the beta tag from the Daily Events. The rules may still change in the future however.
Removed an issue on Game Over where a Challenge update and the Bonus tickets award tried to show at the same time
Fixed an issue that could give a Challenge with a negative score goal
Wild West: Fixed an issue that caused the background music to stop playing at some point
Fastball: foul hits will now add a strike (except when it would be the last strike for the strikeout - in which case it will not add a strike, like baseball)
Fastball: All-star will pause during end-of-ball bonuses and during the Batting mini-game
Fixed a bug where some lights changed colors when turned on
Laid the foundation for a new Daily Event play mode: Golf. More details to follow.
Achievements cannot be earned in Golf mode
The DND matrix ball label will better adjust to the size of the score
[Android] Fixed an issue that prevented the lower audio latency setting to have an effect
- [Android] Added a confirmation on the pause menu options to Restart or Quit to menu to avoid tapping them by mistake (due to soft buttons)
- The blocking gate in the Saloon in Wild West won't raise on top of the ball anymore
- [Android] Restoring data from the Cloud will no longer forget which tables you owned
- On Space Frontier, the view will not consider balls that are locked (it will scroll to the top of the table)
- When the timer runs out in Blitz Mode, the flipper will now freeze and let the ball(s) in play drain, allowing you to get end of ball bonuses
- Fixed a bug where the ball would always follow the same path when coming out of capture holes on Fastball
- Fixed a problem with multiple balls entering the left outlane at the same time with mod Wormhole Lock active
- Fixed a bug on Wild West where a locked ball on the right outlane would prevent proper scrolling
- Upgrading the game engine to the newest version. This represent a large number of changes under the hood.
- Optimized the game room
- Wild West: The shootout will now correctly show the number of bandits hit
- Space Frontier: the antimatter ball will not trigger the skillshot anymore and will not get the bonus from hitting a locked ball
- Brix: Rebalanced levels above 35. The difficulty was too lumpy
- Brix: Lowered the increase in ball speed by level by a tad
- [PC] Experimental support for controller vibration
- [IOS] Device vibration support
- Treasure Hunter: fixed a bug with Deep Dive
- Daily Events: fixed a problem when starting a game without internet connection.
- Treasure Hunter: slight time bump on the Jellyfish Swarm and Shark Survivor timed mode.
- Fastball: fixed a bug that made it impossible to complete the Inning challenge
- Upgraded to Google Play Games 0.9.50
- Support for phone notches
- [Android] Experimental feature: option to use a different audio system to eliminate the latency on some Android devices (particularly Samsung)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze for a frame when the matrix changed
- Potential fix for a problem arising when draining the ball and nudging at the same time
- Fastball: changed the top left flipper area to make the ball a bit harder to control
- Apparatus: fixed a bug on ramp in 2A where the ball would stay on the ramp and drain
- Brix: the hole at the end of each level has a larger attraction radius
- Wild West: changed the strength of the right outlane pin. It will not send in right between the flippers anymore
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a new ball from being added at the plunger after a drain