Go to settings Go to the Settings -> Device options. You will see a "Cloud Save" and "Cloud Restore". Using these options allow you to transfer your user profile from one device to another. The following data is saved:
The game automatically backup your data in the background but Ideally you should manually save your progress before you can restore it - either on a single device or a different device. Be careful to save before a manual hardware reset or transferring to a new phone.
Also note that the data can only be recovered from the same platform: Android to Android, iOS to iOS and Steam to Steam. If you need to recover your data on a different platform, please contact us.
On some setup involving multiple screens or an external screen, you might have this problem. To solve it, go to Settings->Video and turn VSync off.
This is most likely due to a problem connecting to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Please close down the app completely and re-open it. If the problem persists, please contact support.
To close down the app completely, go to your devices app manager (generally it is a swipe up from the bottom then hold for 1 second) and swipe up on the gane.
The Debug screen give you the option to tweak certain behind-the-scene options, share device logs with the devs and access to other data that can help with debugging issues
Starting with Android 10 it is possible to use System Gestures for navigation instead of buttons (whether they were physical or on-screen). These system gesture take priority over the apps and are reserving a row of pixels on the left and right side of the screen. Because of that priority, taps in those areas is not immediately sent to the game. There are currently no work-around for this issue but fortunately the affected area is small. Just keeping the fingers inside the edge of the screen will make the game work as expected
If an in-game unlocked achievements shows as locked in the Game Center overlay:
There are some in-game achievements that are not available in the Game Center achievement overlay. Specifically for tables that were released after Tradewinds. There is a limit to how many achievements can be configured for iOS and we are not beyond that limit.
This is a problem with an ad that was pre-downloaded. Sometime their sounds plays by mistake (it is a bug indeed - we are waiting on a fix from the ad publisher). It is possible to make it go away by watching a video ad. There are two place where you can do that: after the first free spin every day you can watch a video to get a second spin. The other way is to replay a Ladder match.
Table layout, rules and logic changes:
Table rules and/or logic changes for Rydes:
Table rules and/or logic changes:
Updates 2.3.0 through 2.4.6
This update includes a new skin for the Wild West table: Desperados.
We received notice from our current online server provider (used mainly for Daily Events and the Ladder) that they will stop operations later this year. The replacement we found required a lot of re-coding but we are almost done with it. This update includes both the current (GameSparks) and new (Nakama) code. Over the next few updates we will slowly move all functionality over to the new server.
IMPORTANT – SEAMLESS TRANSITION: We are importing player data to the new server so that you will not lose data associated with your account. In addition, the new server offers the same functionality: Daily Events and the Ladder will work the same way as they do now.
You can see that your game profile is properly synced by going to Settings->User and clicking 'Check Account Status.' The screen will list your current (GameSparks) account info and the new (Nakama) account. If all is correct, both accounts will be in green (indicating the player is connected to both servers) and they will show a green checkmark to indicate that the accounts match each other.
Here is an outline of the migration process to the new server:
- Migration of historic data from GameSparks to Nakama. (DONE)
- Automatic copying of new data from GameSparks to Nakama. (ONGOING)
- Update A (this update): support for both GameSparks and Nakama. All online games still run on GameSparks. Players can view account sync status. (DONE)
- If required, hotfixes to Update A will be released.
- Switch from GameSparks to Nakama. If you already have Update A nothing else is required. If you don’t have the update, online functionality will require updating to the latest game version.
- Update B: will still support GameSparks and Nakama but will default to Nakama. Continued access to GameSparks during the transition should assist with any account sync problems that may arise.
- GameSparks will turn off their servers in September 2022.
Table layout, rules and logic changes:
- [JurassicLinks] Changed the pushback applied by the slingshot on the powerball (this does not affect normal balls). There should be less bouncing between the two slingshots and the ball is less likely to end up bouncing in the outlane.
- [Jukebox] Slight adjustment to the Award capture return. The bounce should be a bit more consistent.
- [Space] Fixed a spot where the ball could get stuck (in the right outlane)
- [Apparatus] A very rare occurence of target multiball triggering at the same time as Ultimate was causing an infinite balls bugs. This should not happen anymore.
- [Tradewinds] Raised the ball save time from 15 to 20 seconds and the max score from 25k to 75k. Powerballs will play better with the ball save now.
- Support for 90Hz and 120Hz screen refresh rate. The game will now use the default screen refresh rate. If you are not happy with the result, go to the Debug screen (must be enabled in the Settings by tapping 10x in the top-left corner) and manually change it to 120, 60 or 30Hz
- on startup the game will check to make sure the 'End of the Universe' achievement is correctly awarded
- [PC] Steamworks library update
- [WildWest] The message "Mission Start" will not show up anymore when there is already a map mission in progress
- [Fastball] The batting cage ball display will now only show the balls that are left. It doesn't include the ball currently being played
- [Fastball] Fixed an issue with the animation of the 1B/2B/3B/HR tracking lights: they were not indication the correct state of the field
- Fixed the wrong Bronze 3 ladder icon
- [WildWest] Added some stats to the table. They are accessible in the same manner as on Jurassic Links
- [Android] Google ads pluging updated to the latest version
- [PC] To help with support of virtual pinball cabinets, it is now possible to request a specific table to be loaded at launch via the -loadTable option: '-loadTable carnival'. The table short names are not always the same as the table names: carnival, space (for Space Frontier), brix, celtic (for Celtic Jukebox), wildwest, baseball (for Fastball), underwater (for Treasure Hunter), apparatus, tradewinds, golf (for Jurassic Links) and bagaball
- [Bagaball] The score breakdown will now list the different large pockets separatedly
- The 'Reset to Default' button on the Input setting screen (on PC or when a keyboard is attached) will now only reset the active selection (Keyboard, Mouse or Controller) instead of all of them
- [Fastball] The ball is less likely to escape the batting cage (and cause trouble) than before
- [PC] Fixed an issue where the backslash key (\) did not show up when used as an input
- [PC] When assigning inputs to the space or return key, the UI will be more responsive
- Trying to start a daily event match when internet connectivity has been lost (but the app has not realized yet) should not result in being stuck in a "contacting server..." loop anymore
- [WildWest] if you were to lose the last ball while the dynamite fuse it lit, the sound effect should now stop correctly at the end of the game
- Scores between 1 and 10 billions will now be abbreviated to 2.4B instead of 2B previously. This affects abbreviated score displays (stats, score analysis) pretty much for for wild west only
- [WildWest] The Shootout matrix game will now completely fit in the screen on phones with aspect ration 10:21 and the like
- Leaving a game before Game Over will now reward the tickets accumulated so far
- Modorific mod will now check for completion when the game starts (in addition to the checks while it runs)
- [WildWest] The dynamite fuse could be visible beyond the edges of the matrix if the timer was larger enough. Fixed.
- [Space] All rollovers will now count toward the daily challenges
- [Tradewinds] The powerball shouldn't stay stuck in the Mill exit lane anymore
This update adds a new skin for Fastball: check out Issue #1. The underlying game engine has been updated and should bring a boost in performance and bug fixes for some devices. Sometimes the same game data would be saved multiple times for no good reason: the logic governing saved data has been reviewed and optimized.
Table rules and/or logic changes:
New table with a golf theme: Jurassic Links. Tee off with your favorite dinosaurs! Also new for this table are expanded statistics about your games.
A new skin (Atlantis for Treasure Hunter) and a bunch of bug fixes. Some of those bugs were introduced with the skin update while others had been present for much longer.
In the past only Carnival had a different skin (with limited availability). This version introduces a new skin system that will make their creation and distribution easier. We are starting with new skins for the following tables: Space Frontier, Brix and Bagaball. Some skins require tickets to unlock.
Fixed an issue with sound distortions on some Android devices. By default the game will now use a more balanced approach between reducing audio delay and prevention distortion. This can be changed in Settings->Device if you want to minimize the audio delay.
The game engine has been updated. This will help with further development of tables and features. There is a bunch of bug fixes for various tables, thanks for reporting those. It also includes a new 'Lights Out' mode that will start appearing in daily events once the update is available to everyone.
Bug fixes and improvements:
New Ladder competition. Play matches against other players to climb the Ladder divisions all the way to Wizard. The Ladder is in testing (Beta) so things may be adjusted as we move forward: play modes, rewards, divisions, ratings, etc. Also note that the Ladder is meant to reset periodically. We will run the Beta'01 Ladder for 6 weeks. For a full description of how the ladder works check the Info screen in the Ladder main menu, or just dive right in!
Multiplayer play updated to use the same player profile as the Daily Events. The new multiplayer permits you to challenge up to 3 other players at a time on a randomly chosen table. You need to follow the other players (and they need to follow you back) to be able to start a challenge with them.
Further multiplayer play options will be coming soon, including a replacement to the now-suspended Quick Match on mobile.
Other important changes:
A small update to the Celtic Jukebox to fix a couple of issues with the combos:
The new Celtic Jukebox table - woohoo! Search for hidden tokens on existing tables to unlock it and play to the beat of its tunes.
Some tables had some particularly harsh and unavoidable drains. This update is a step toward addressing them.